Never bring electrical devices near a swimming pool.
· Allow at least one inch of air-space around the outside of the refrigerator to allow for air adequate circulation.
· Annually, vacuum the condenser coils, they accumulate dust and are less efficient.
· Keep your refrigerator away from a heat source, such as an oven or stove top.
· Keep items you need access to often and the others at the back and at the bottom, thus reducing door openings.
· Keep the freezer reasonably full, it helps to keep it colder and avoid excessive opening of it.
· The refrigerator should be kept at 36-38 degrees and the freezer zero to 5 degrees.
Clean or change the AC filters twice a year and have the units professionally cleaned at the turn of each season.
Save some money; raise he thermostat to 78 degrees, it can save you 2.5% to 5% on your electrical bill.
More..... click here